Tum Finance plc Bonds Issue is now closed due to over subscription
Tum Finance plc (“the Issuer”) has announced the issuance of €20,000,000 3.75% Secured Bonds redeemable in 2029 with a nominal value of €100 per Bond which shall be issued at par.
If you wish to apply for these bonds kindly follow the guidance at the bottom of this news item or contact us on +25 688 688 or [email protected] or via live chat on ww.cc.com.mt for more information.
TUM Invest is an offshoot of the long-established Tumas Group and was set up in late 2015 after Anthony Fenech divested himself of his shares in Tumas and retained the automotive, property and health care arm under the newly-formed TUM Invest Group.
The Group directors have been working for the family business for the past 20 years in various capacities managing and spearheading different ventures. Today, the directors remain focused on directing the Group’s ventures to further growth, particularly in the sectors of property development, hospitality and leisure.
The TUM Invest Group has in the meantime also been actively pursuing new ventures and opportunities to grow and diversify the business locally and internationally. These include, amongst others:
• Center Parc Retail Hub, a shopping mall expected to be one of the biggest malls on the island set to open its doors to the public in Q3 2019, situated in Qormi and which shall house leading brands in the clothing, electronics and catering lines of business;
• Zentrum Business Centre, a commercial hub that will house a number of large private and public entities all under one roof (including Malta Public Transport);
• A number of real-estate projects targeted towards first-time buyers and rental investors in various localities including Sliema, Swieqi, Balzan and Birkirkara; and
• The Group is currently also working alongside some of the world’s finest brands in the automotive industry to open Malta’s first Motor Village, officially representing Maserati, KIA, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Hyundai, Opel, Fiat and others;
The Issuer was incorporated on the 26th of March, 2019 with the primary aim of acquiring and holding property including securities in any other company.
The Issuer also has the objective of raising money in order to finance the Subsidiaries within the Group. The Subsidiaries will repay the Issuer through rental income derived from the Properties by way of principal and interest on intercompany loans and dividend distributions on its shareholding. The Issuer is ultimately dependent upon the operations, performance and business prospects of the Subsidiaries.
USE OF PROCEEDS:
The proceeds from the Bond Issue (less bond issue related-expenses) shall be allocated as follows:
• €13,250,000 shall be used for the refinancing of existing debt facilities in Centre Parc Limited and the financing of outstanding development cost;
• €4,500,000 shall be used for the refinancing of existing debt facilities in EasySell Limited; and
• €1,850,000 shall be retained for general corporate funding purposes
For more detailed information on the use of proceeds, prospective investors are urged to read the Prospectus.
HOW TO REGISTER TO BUY BONDS?
Orders may be placed directly through the CC Trader platform, by reaching out to your Financial Advisor or by contacting us on +356 25 688 688, via email on [email protected], or via live chat on www.cc.com.mt.
Whilst orders will be accepted from Wednesday 12th June 2019, we strongly encourage you to contact us today!
All orders must be submitted by not later than the 26th June 2019. The offer may close at an earlier date without prior notice in case of over-subscription.
Applications must be for a minimum value of €2,000 and in multiples of €100.
A copy of the Prospectus is available HERE
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd is acting as Sponsor and Registrar for this bond issue.