RS2 Software PLC is seeking to raise up to €49,999,950 through Preference Shares with a nominal value of €0.06 per share, at an offer price of €1.75 which will be instrumental for the Company’s growth plans.
If you wish to apply for these shares kindly follow the guidance below or contact us on +25 688 688 to speak to one of our qualified financial advisors or visit us in one of our branches at your convenience. This offer is also available on CCTrader via the instructions below.
The core business of RS2 is the development, installation, implementation and marketing of its computer software with the trademark BankWORKS® which is aimed at financial institutions, while through its subsidiaries, RS2 also acts as a service provider of BankWORKS® (Processing Solutions). The company has also established its own ‘Acquiring’ business line by making use of a financial institution licence to be obtained through the German regulator BaFin (Federal Financial Supervisory Authority).
- RS2 has been in operation since 1988, when two senior banking executives, Reinhold Schäffter and Richard Stacks, saw the need for a new type of payment solutions software. As a result, they developed BankWORKS® to serve as a core banking application. Since then, the use of BankWORKS® has expanded, with RS2’s secure payments services, payment software and managed services offered to over 130 clients in more than 35 countries. Clients include banks, processors and payments service providers.
- Designed around an open framework, RS2 allows a personalised payment solution to suit business’ unique needs, offering end-to-end full solutions across all channels from mobile and e-commerce to cardholder, including EMV payment methods and ATM, while it abides with the highest industry standards and latest practices of data encryption and data masking.
How to apply
Orders will be accepted from 26th February 2021 and can be submitted through one of our Financial Advisors based in one of our five branches (Mosta, Sliema, B’kara, Qormi and Fgura).
Additionally, you may use our CCTrader platform with the following instruments
- RS2 Software PLC IPO – Existing Shareholders;
- RS2 Software PLC IPO – Employees;
- RS2 Software PLC IPO – New Shareholders;
for a minimum quantity of 1,000 shares and in multiples of 100 shares thereafter with no initial fees.
All orders must be submitted by not later than the 30th of March, 2021 @ 16:00hrs (Closing date).
The offer may close at an earlier date without prior notice as a result of over-subscription.
Non-nominee applications will be subject to a EUR 25 fee.
A copy of the Prospectus is available here
An investment in the Preference Shares of the Company may not be suitable for all investors and prospective investors are urged to consult their financial advisers as to the suitability or otherwise of acquiring such Preference Shares.
Investors wishing to acquire the Preference Shares should do so on the basis of the Prospectus, including the relevant risk warnings, that may be obtained from our branches, as well as by visiting our website indicated above.
The value of the investment and the income therefrom may go down as well as up and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
This communication has issued by Calamatta Cushieri Investment Services Limited (“CCIS”). CCIS is licensed to undertake investment services in Malta by the MFSA under the Investment Services Act, Cap 386. CCIS, Ewropa Business Centre, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara BKR 9034, Malta.