We are happy to announce that we have just launched an enhanced version of CC WebTrader.
New features include:
- A new redesigned interface which brings the most important data and functionality to the dashboard.
- A Live Trade Feed showing trades being placed on the platform and allowing traders to get an idea of current trends.
- Live price alerts functionality which allow you to create customised alerts for any instrument and receive live notifications by email.
- Closed positions tab that shows trades executed, gain / loss and total return on the trade.
- Open orders tab that shows any orders that are not yet executed.
- Summarised portfolio tab that shows a summary of your portfolio including absolute gain / loss and total return to date.
- Summary of account value and funds available by sub account giving you an quick overview of your current position.
- Savings plan function that allows the monthly savings plan deposits to be withdrawn from your account at Calamatta Cuschieri.
New data columns explained:
- Gain / Loss (currently featured in the portfolio and closed positions tab on the dashboard) shows the current absolute capital Gain / Loss on the selected instrument net of any fees. This figure does not take interest / dividends received or accrued interest into consideration.
- Total Return is the sum of the Gain / Loss, any interest / dividends received and any accrued interest on the selected instrument.
Further updates to the platform will be coming over the coming months.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and welcome any suggestions you might have for future enhancements to the platform.