The following is a Company Announcement issued by MaltaPost p.l.c. pursuant to the Malta
Financial Services Authority Listing Rules:
MaltaPost p.l.c. (the Company) announces that the Annual General Meeting of the company
held on Monday, 31 January 2011, approved all the resolutions on the Agenda namely:-
1. To receive and approve the Audited Financial Statements and consider the Report of
the Directors and of the Auditors, for the year ended 30th September 2010.
2. To declare a final ordinary net dividend of €0.04 per nominal €0.25 share,
representing a final net payment of €1,222,820, either in cash or by the issue of new
shares at the option of each individual shareholder.
3. To re-appoint as auditors PricewaterHouse Coopers, 167, Triq il-Merkanti, Valletta
and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
4. To appoint Directors in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Company.
5. To establish at €30,000 the maximum annual aggregate Directors’ remuneration for
the holding of their office.
SPECIAL BUSINESS – EXTRAORDINARY RESOLUTION
6. To amend the Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company as explained
in the Circular to Shareholders.
Following the above meeting the Board of Directors of MaltaPost p.l.c. is made up as follows:
Mr. J. Said (Chairman)
Mr. J. Azzopardi
Mr. D. Stellini
Mr. P. Tabone
Mr. A. Theuma
31 January 2011