Who is the service for?
We are committed to give our clients the finest advice and service. Our advisory dealing service is aimed at those clients who would like to build a tailor made investment portfolio or who require advice on a particular investment.
Although we do review investments portfolios falling under this service level on a regular basis, clients are encouraged to contact their investment advisor at Calamatta Cuschieri for a portfolio review semi-annually.
Our Investment Advisors are dedicated to help clients create a personalised investment plan for their future. The advice we give to our clients is based on fundamental research and is influenced by the sound judgment and insights of experienced financial professionals. Whatever your needs, we are here to help you succeed.
As Investment Advisors we offer our clients objective and unbiased recommendations on any investment on both International and local markets. We research and monitor a wide range of investments for consideration in client portfolios, and also have access to the some of the largest research firms worldwide.
This service is available on Bonds & Fixed Income Instruments, Stocks, ETFs, ETCs, Funds & Derivatives on all international exchanges.
Our investment process – Personal Advice
We believe in the importance of listening to our clients’ personal and financial needs to be able to provide them with tailor made investment advice.
We assist our clients in building a balanced and diversified portfolio customised to their own special needs and goals, be it capital growth or income oriented. Factors such as the need for liquidity, taxes, inflation, and comfort with portfolio volatility are all considered when constructing individual client portfolios.
How to Invest
Our advisory dealing service is offered via the following mediums:
- If you are investing for the first time it is recommended that you visit one our offices to discuss your requirements with one of our Investment Advisors. Thereafter clients are also free to make an appointment whenever they feel the need to review their portfolio or make a new investment. International clients can discuss their requirements telephonically.
- Telephonically or via email, contact your investment advisor at Calamatta Cuschieri directly.
- Once you have opened an account with us, you are given the direct contact details of your personal investment advisor. You are free to contact your investment advisor via phone or email for a portfolio review or advice on a particular investment at any time.
- Review Online
- View your portfolio performance online via our proprietary platform CC Trader™
- You can also execute execution only trades via our platform.
What the service includes
Our advisory dealing service includes the following:
- Advice on building an investment portfolio
- Advice on whether a particular investment is suitable for inclusion in your investment portfolio at any point in time.
- Portfolio reviews at any time you choose.
- Custody services are included at no extra cost.
- Nominee services are included at no extra cost.
- Corporate actions on stocks are processed at no extra cost.
- Email notifications
- Instant notification upon trade execution.
- Receive your contract note instantly. (you can also opt to receive by post)
- Receive your dividend advices instantly.
- Receive account movement notifications instantly.
- Valuation Statements will automatically be produced and sent to you on annual basis
Our trading desk is directly connected to market makers on all major stock exchanges. We guarantee best execution in the market and ensure that trades are concluded in a timely and transparent manner at highly competitive prices.