CC Fund Services Limited (CCFS) is a leading fund administration company based in Malta, which provides an all-inclusive service from the setting up and launch of a fund, to corporate administration and ongoing support of funds domiciled both in Malta as well as overseas. CCFS is committed to providing a highly efficient and personalised service. We combine our technology and expertise to deliver a customised package of services to our clients which allows them to focus on taking their business forward.
Why You Should choose Calamatta Cuschieri As Your Fund Administrator?
- We are a leading player in the local financial services industry having a background in investment management since 1972
- We are able to offer our clients independent advice and can assist them in structuring a vehicle which is most suitable for their circumstances
- We offer our services on virtually any type of fund structure including UCITS funds as well as hedge funds
- We offer a personalised service and are flexible to our clients requirements
- We offer a competitive and transparent fee structure
- We use state-of-the-art systems which are fully integrated and provide flexible reporting as necessary
- Most of all, we are able to add value to our clients and facilitate the day-to-day running of their operations
Our Partners - Linedata
CCFS has partnered with Linedata as its global solutions provider. With over 700 clients operating across 50 countries, Linedata is able to assist CCFS with its fund accounting and transfer agency requirements with unparalleled efficiency, accuracy and reliability.
Linedata has been listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange since May 2000.
Advantages of our IT platform
- The software provides control and flexibility to accommodate a wide variety of fund structures as well as local tax, accounting and reporting requirements.
- Linedata software is designed by industry experts and has been operationally proven for many years.
- Linedata software offers a sophisticated level of user- definable data communication such as trader retrieval from the client and daily portfolio reporting back to the client.