Hili Finance Company P.L.C. has announced the issuance of €80,000,000 of 3.8% Unsecured Bonds redeemable in 2029, with a nominal value of €100 issued at par.
If you wish to apply for these bonds see information at the bottom of this article or contact us on +25 688 888.
Hili Ventures Ltd was established in 2012 and principally acts as the investment holding company of Hili Ventures to which it provides management and consultancy services. Hili Ventures Ltd is principally engaged, through Subsidiaries, in investments that are predominantly involved in the business sectors described below:
- Premier Capital p.l.c. is involved in the operations of McDonald’s restaurants in Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta and Romania.
- 1923 Investments p.l.c. (formerly PTL Holdings p.l.c.) is the investment operating division of Hili Ventures, other than the operation of McDonald’s restaurants as described hereinabove and the property division which is managed by Hili Properties p.l.c., 1923 Investments p.l.c. is presently engaged in the sale and distribution of Apple products as an Apple Premium Reseller in Poland, Hungary and Romania; the sale, maintenance and servicing of information technology solutions, security systems and the provision of electronic payment solutions; and transport and logistics in Malta and Poland, including air, road, sea and rail freight forwarding, clearances and deliveries, customs brokerage, parcel services, Warehousing, ship agency, ship-to-ship operations and project cargo
- Hili Properties p.l.c. is the parent company of the property division of Hili Ventures, and owns and manages a property portfolio comprising commercial and retail property in Europe
- Motherwell Bridge Industries Limited (“Motherwell Bridge”) is primarily engaged in providing engineering services related to port equipment and crane assembly. Through the acquisition of Techniplus S.A. in 2016, Motherwell Bridge is now also involved in providing maintenance services of port equipment and crane assembly in Morocco and neighbouring countries
The principal objective of the Issuer is to carry on the activities of a financing company to the Group. Its business is limited to purchase or otherwise acquire, under any title
whatsoever, to hold and manage, by any title, assets including but not limited to securities and other financial interests
As the Issuer does not carry out any trading activities itself, it is economically dependent on the business prospects of the Hili Group and, therefore, has no trading history on its own.
USE OF PROCEEDS:
The proceeds from the bond issue, which net of bond issue expenses are expected to amount to approximately €79,00,000, shall be used for the following purposes in the following amounts and order of priority:
- An amount of circa €59,000,000 will be used for the purpose of financing the acquisition of 100% shareholding in Kemmuna Limited (C 15344), a company which owns the Comino Hotel and Bungalows;
- The amount of €10,000,000 shall be advanced to Cobalt Leasing Ltd (a container leasing company forming part of Hili Ventures) in exchange for the issue and allotment of ordinary shares in favour of the Guarantor;
- The remaining balance will be applied to fund Group-wide investment opportunities presently being considered, or which may arise in the near term, by the board of directors of the Guarantor, including, but not limited to, the setting up of a marine division
As for similar investment opportunities, customers are strongly advised to carefully read the risk factors in the Prospectus.
HOW TO REGISTER TO BUY BONDS?
The bond is available from the 23 July 2019 for preferred applicants and from the 30th July 2019 for the general public.
We are pleased to advise that as from tomorrow, orders can be submitted by reaching out to your Financial Advisor or contacting us on +356 25 688 688, via email on [email protected], or via live chat on www.cc.com.mt.
If you are a CCTrader customer and you prefer to trade online, you can use the instrument “3.8% Hili Finance Company 2029 – Preferred” if you are a preferred customer or choose “3.8% Hili Finance Company 2029 – General Public” for all other investors.
Applications must be for a minimum value of €2,000 and multiples of €100.
All orders must be submitted by not later than the 20th of August, 2019 at 12:00pm (Closing date).
The offer may close at an earlier date without prior notice in case of over-subscription.
A copy of the documents forming the Prospectus can be downloaded from the below links:
Orders may be placed by reaching out to us on the above mentioned details.