< Back to News

Grand Harbour Marina plc & Tigné Mall plc – Research reports

research-reports

We are pleased to provide you with a copy of our equity research reports on Grand Harbour Marina p.l.c and Tigné Mall p.l.c, both prepared by our research department.

Grand Harbour Marina plc (“GHM”) and its group is principally involved in the acquisition, development, operation and management of marinas. GHM’s majority shareholding is held by Camper & Nicholsons Marinas Limited (“CNML”). CNML owns 79.2% of the total shareholding of the Company with the remaining 20.8% of the shares being publicly traded on the MSE. To access the full report click HERE.

Tigné Mall p.l.c. (TML) engages in the ownership and management of ‘The Point Shopping Mall’. MIDI p.l.c. acquired the mall through a temporary emphyteutical concession for a period of 99 years, expiring in 2099. The property was transferred to TML during 2010 through a sub-emphyteutical deed with MIDI p.l.c. for the remaining period. Click HERE to access the report.

Should you require financial advice you may reply to this email or call on +356 25 688 688.