The Government of Malta announced it will be issuing the following Fixed Rate Malta Government Stocks:
- 3.2% Malta Government Stock 2019 (V) Fungibility Issue (March’14), and
- 3.3% Malta Government Stock 2024 (I), and
- 4.45% Malta Government Stock 2032 (II)
The stocks will be issued in any combination of the above three which shall in the aggregate be Euro 100,000,000 subject to an over-allotment option of Euro 60,000,000 in the event of over-subscription.
A copy of the prospectus is available HERE.
Prices and yields have been set as follows:
• 3.2% MGS 2019 (V) F.I. (March’14) at Euro 105.50 – YTM of 2.119% which corresponds to an annualised rate of 2.130%,
• 3.3% MGS 2024 (I) at Euro 100.25- YTM of 3.272% which corresponds to an annualised rate of 3.299% and
• 4.45% MGS 2032 (II) at Euro 100.25- YTM of 4.430% which corresponds to an annualised rate of 4.479%.
Applications open on Monday 24th February, 2014 at 8.30 a.m. and close at 17:00 (5 p.m.) on Wednesday 26th February, 2014.
Please contact us should you require more information on sealed bids (auction) which apply to applicants exceding €100,000 nominal of stocks.
A copy of an application form is available HERE. Orders may be also be raised directly through Webtrader.