Von Der Heyden Group Finance plc has announced the issue of €25,000,000 of 4.4% Unsecured Bonds redeemable in 2024, with a nominal value of €1,000 issued at par. The issue is guaranteed by Timan Investments Holdings Ltd.
If you wish to apply for these bonds see information at the bottom of this article or apply via our CCTrader platform.
The Von der Heyden Group of companies was founded in 1989. According to the company philosophy, an independent SPV-company is established in order to implement a certain project on the real estate market in conjunction with financial institutions.
The companies, which are a part of the Von der Heyden Group, have since 1989 finished an investment program in the real estate markets with a value of more than approx. Euro 350 million on a ‘non-recourse’ financing basis. In 2013-2018 there are investments under development and/or acquisition in the amount of approximately Euro 200 million. After the completion of the impending acquisitions and developments the total volume will increase to Euro 550 million by the end of 2018
In September 2016, Von Der Heyden Group Finance plc was incorporated as a public limited company domiciled in Malta. The Issuer is offering 25 million Bonds having a nominal value of €1,000 each, which will be redeemable in 2024. The issuer was set up to act as a finance company. The principal object of the Issuer is to purchase or otherwise acquire, under any title whatsoever, to hold and manage, by any title, movable and immovable property or other assets, including but not limited to securities and other financial interests.
Use of Proceeds
The proceeds from the Bond Issue, which net of Bond Issue expenses are expected to amount to approximately €24,625,000, will be used by the Issuer for the following purposes, in the amounts and order of priority set out below:
• €1.75 million shall be advanced, pursuant to a loan agreement, by the Issuer to Bogenhausener Tor Immobilien GmbH in connection with the Bavaria Towers development project
• €4 million shall be advanced, pursuant to loan agreements, by the Issuer to Andersia Property Sp. z o.o. and Andersia Retail Sp. z o.o. in connection with the Andersia Silver development project
• €936,000 shall be advanced, pursuant to a loan agreement, by the Issuer to Lublin Grand Hotel Sp. z o.o. to fund the refurbishment of the third floor of the IBB Grand Hotel Lublinianka and;
• €250,000 shall be advanced, pursuant to a loan agreement, by the Issuer to Dlugi Targ Sp. z o.o. to be applied to the Dlugi Targ development project
• €1 million shall be advanced, pursuant to a loan agreement, by the Issuer to Von der Heyden Group Holdings S.AR.L which will, in turn, invest said funds in a 50-50 joint venture Maltese company to be incorporated for the purpose of developing of an office building in Valletta, Malta
• €3.2 million shall be advanced, pursuant to loan agreements, by the Issuer to Group companies for the purpose of part-funding other prospective development projects in Malta and Europe
• €1.383 million shall be advanced, pursuant to loan agreements, by the Issuer to Group hotel operating companies to be applied to working capital facilities for the period 2017 – 2019, specifically and principally in respect of the proposed expansion of the IBB Hotel Collection in Europe (including Malta) concerning, in the immediate, the IBB Hotel Ingelheim (€350,000), the IBB Hotel Kempten (€150,000), the IBB Hotel Paderborn (€200,000) and the IBB Cugo Grand Harbour (€200,000)
• €1.895 million shall be advanced, pursuant to loan agreements, by the Issuer to Group hotel operating companies to be applied to rental deposits for the period 2017 – 2019, specifically and principally in respect of the proposed expansion of the IBB Hotel Collection Europe (including Malta) concerning, in the immediate, the IBB Hotel Ingelheim (€350,000), the IBB Hotel Kempten (€200,000), the IBB Hotel Paderborn (€120,000) and the IBB Cugo Grand Harbour (€300,000)
• €10 million shall be used to carry into effect a refinancing of Group receivables and in return also a complete repayment of any direct debt of the Guarantor
• the remaining balance of the net Bond Issue proceeds in an amount of €211,000 shall be used for the Group’s general corporate funding requirements in Malta, including operational costs.
Von der Heyden Group Finance plc (“VDHGF”), is a limited liability company registered in Malta on 15th September 2016. It is intended that VDHGF will serve as the financing vehicle of the group. The issued share capital is held by: Timan Investment Holdings (“TIH”) and FJV Management Ltd.
TIH, the guarantor of the debt securities, is a limited liability company registered in Malta on 31st December 2013 as a continuing business from the Netherlands. The principal activity of TIH is to hold for capital growth and income generation, investments in subsidiary and associated entities. TIH also currently provides financing to Group and related entities. The Group is involved real estate development, real estate leasing, hotel management, and hospitality and has operations in Germany, Poland, Spain and Malta.
How to register to buy bonds?
More information is available from the prospectus dated 30th January 2017, which is available for download from the links below.
Clients can place orders directly via the CCTrader platform, via email on email@example.com or by contacting us on +356 25 688 688.
Applications will open on the 9th of February at 8.30am, and will close on the 03rd of March at 12pm. Applications must be for a minimum value of €2,000 and multiples of €1,000.
A copy of the prospectus is available HERE.
For more information about Von Der Hayden visit www.vdhgroup.com
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd is acting as Sponsor, Manager and Registrar for this bond issue.