Calamatta Cuschieri is an Investment Advisory firm. If you’ve reached the point where you want personal, highly customised financial guidance based on your goals, it may be time to speak to an Investment Advisor. Discover the difference below.
Who are our Investment Advisor and what do they do?
- Our investment advisors are qualified and experience financial experts that offer personalised financial advice
- Our Investment Advisors work with tailor made portfolios and are able to address unique needs that require a highly customised level of wealth management strategy and consultation.
- As an Investment Advisory firm we act in the best interest of their clients and are not tied to offer one particular product or investment.
- Our Investment Advisors have access to the full spectrum of investment products and invest directly in the markets, this allows an investment advisor to assist you in the best possible way without being restricted to recommend any particular investment.
Five key benefits of Investment Advisors
1. Get advice based on what’s best for you.
Whether it’s your investment portfolio, retirement planning, estate planning or managing assets at multiple places, it’s fundamentally important that your advisor truly understands you, your goals and your situation. As Investment Advisors, Calamatta Cuschieri are in a position to do just that. We pride ourselves on strong personal interaction with clients and dedication to their needs. We believe that their independence is key to offering investment advice based on what’s best for their clients.
2. Enjoy a different kind of relationship.
The goal of an Investment Advisor is to help find solutions that are closely aligned with client needs and objectives, as Investment Advisors we enjoy a deep, personal relationship with their clients. This often takes regular, ongoing interactions with our clients, as Investment Advisors we have a strong sense of personal accountability to our clients.
3. You know what you’re paying for.
As Investment Advisors, our fee structure is simple, transparent, and easy to understand.
4. Get advice for your diverse needs.
As Investment Advisors we provide services that address a variety of investment needs that arise during ones lifetime. This is not limited only to the management of your investment portfolio but could also be assisting you with the sale of a business, recommending specialists who can assist you with complex tax situations, trusts and inter generational issues. We provide various investment management specialists who can assist with different investment strategies. No matter how complex your individual needs, we can provide advice that’s right for you.
5. Peace of Mind – Know where your assets are held.
As Investment Advisors we use world leading custodians to hold and safeguard our clients Shares, ETFs, Bonds, Funds and other assets.