Calamatta Cuschieri is an Independent Investment Advisory firm. If you’ve reached the point where you want personal, highly customised financial guidance based on your goals, it may be time for an Independent Investment Advisor (IIA). Discover the difference with an Independent Investment Advisor below.
What is an Independent Investment Advisor (IIA) ?
- An independent investment advisor (IIA) is a professional advisory firm that offers personalised financial advice to its clients.
- IIAs work with tailor made portfolios and are able to address unique needs that require a highly customised level of investment management strategy and consultation.
- IIA firms have a duty to act in the best interest of their clients and do not sell one particular product.
- IIAs have access to the full spectrum of investment products and invest directly in the markets, this allows an independent investment advisor to assist clients in the best possible way without being restricted to recommending any particular investment.
Five key benefits of Independent Investment Advisors (IIAs)
1. Get advice based on what’s best for you.
Whether it’s your investment portfolio, retirement planning, estate planning or managing assets at multiple places, it’s fundamentally important that your advisor truly understands you, your goals and your situation. As Independent Investment Advisors, Calamatta Cuschieri are in a position to do just that. We pride ourselves on strong personal interaction with clients and dedication to their needs. We believe that their independence is key to offering investment advice based on what’s best for their clients.
2. Enjoy a different kind of relationship.
The goal of an Independent Investment Advisor is to help find solutions that are closely aligned with client needs and objectives, as Independent Investment Advisors we enjoy a deep, personal relationship with their clients. This often takes regular, ongoing interactions with our clients, as Independent Investment Advisors we have a strong sense of personal accountability to our clients.
3. You know what you’re paying for.
As Independent Investment Advisors, our fee structure is simple, transparent, and easy to understand.
4. Get advice for your diverse needs.
As Independent Investment Advisors we provide services that address a variety of investment needs that arise during ones lifetime. This is not limited only to the management of your investment portfolio but could also be assisting you with the sale of a business, recommending specialists who can assist you with complex tax situations, trusts and inter generational issues. We provide various investment management specialists who can assist with different investment strategies. No matter how complex your individual needs, we can provide advice that’s right for you.
5. Peace of Mind – Know where your assets are held.
As Independent Investment Advisors we use world leading custodians to hold and safeguard our clients Shares, ETFs, Bonds, Funds and other assets.