Cablenet Communication Systems Limited through its parent company GO plc has announced the issuance of €40,000,000 4% unsecured bonds redeemable in 2030 having a nominal value of €100 per Bond which shall be issued at par.
- 4% Cablenet 2030 Preferred Applicants available to GO plc employees and existing shareholders with a minimum investment of €2,000
- 4% Cablenet 2030 Pre-Allocation with a minimum investment of €10,000
If you wish to apply for these bonds kindly contact us on +25 688 688 or via our live chat and one of our Financial Advisers will contact you.
Cablenet is a quad play telecoms service provider in Cyprus offering television, broadband, fixed voice and mobile services to residential and business customers. Cablenet has achieved steady growth in its market share and revenue since 2008, largely due to offering “value for money” services with primarily high-speed multi-play bundles at competitive prices.
Use of proceeds:
The net proceeds from the bond issue will be used for the development of the following projects:
- Refinancing of existing banking facilities taken out with Bank of Cyprus
- Refinancing of existing shareholder loans
- Capital Expenditure (Network Rollout, 4G Spectrum, International Capacity, IT Systems)
- General corporate funding
How to register to buy the bonds?
Orders will be accepted from the 23rd July 2020 and can be submitted through one of our Financial Advisers. Our branches are based in Mosta, Sliema, B’kara, Qormi, and Fgura.
The offer is also available to CCTrader customers under the following instruments:
- 4% Cablenet 2030 Preferred Applicants available to GO plc employees and existing shareholders with a €2,000 minimum
- 4% Cablenet 2030 Pre-Allocation with a €10,000 minimum
All orders must be submitted by not later than the 6th of August @ 1200hrs (Closing date).
The offer may close at an earlier date without prior notice as a result of over-subscription. Kindly note that non-nominee applications will be subject to a EUR 25 fee.
The Value of the Investments may increase as well as decrease. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Prospective Investors are urged to read the Prospectus especially the sections entitled “Risk Factors” contained within the same document.
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services (CCIS) Ltd is Licensed under the Investment Services Act by the Malta Financial Services Authority